il Ronco was built about 50 years ago by the owner and his wife when life in a flat in Milan with five children became too complicated. He submitted three drawings to her and she chose her dream home.
il Ronco is not grand, but the attention to each detail that went into building it makes it a really beautiful and comfortable home. Each window, door, beam was made especially for the house on a specific design. The style is that of the Lombardy farmhouses, with old tiles roof, wood and brick details and soft colours on the facade.
Possibly the best aspect of il Ronco is its location, close to Milan with its famous shopping opportunities and less famous but equally fantastic sight-seeing as well as to lake Como and Lake Lugano with all their amenities and tourist attractions. Lake Maggiore is not far either and there are 4 fantastic golf courses close by too.
The real joy of il Ronco is to come back to it in the evening, after a long day out, and enjoy a drink on the veranda watching the sun set over the Alps in complete peace.
• 14km from lake Como
• 40km from Milan
• Situated on 10,000m2 of private garden and woodland
• Sleeps up to 10 people comfortably in three double bedrooms, three single bedrooms and an occasional single bed in the study
• Very close to four golf courses: La Pinetina, Monticello, Circolo Villa d’Este and Menaggio
• Use of family club 25m swimming pool and tennis court
• Caretaker available for airport transfers and light driving duties
• Daily cleaning available on request
• Cook available on request
The villa sleeps 10 people in three double bedrooms, three single bedrooms and a study.
Click for more>>